Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not much shakin!



Really not much has been going on around here. The weather has been miserable so the training has not been happening. I really had planned to ride all last week and this weekend, but it either was raining or I was running kids around to something. I had planned on riding tomorrow, but today I was putting on some used Dura Ace brakes I bought last year and somehow managed to really screw something up. I now have to make a trip over to BigShark after school on Monday instead of riding! Hopefully then can get it fixed right then and there or have it the next day when I have to make a trip over to UCity for Tatum's singing class.


I met Hovis at Johnny's Friday for some wings and then went by O'Malley's for a pint O Guiness. We watched the Cards game and ran into Brian Klaus. Not much else after that.


Kirsten went out with some co-workers to celebrate a birthday which meant I was in charge of the girls from 9am til 2am or so. We didn't do a durn thang. We watched TV, played board games and with some playdough. They were out by 830, so the rest of the night was free to just me. This never happens, so I rented a couple of films. If you get a chance watch The Kite Runner. It was a great film! It has some history and a storyline that really makes you think about how fragile and interesting life is. The other was one I rented for Kirsten on Friday night. It was called Dan In Real Life. It has Steve Carrell and Juliette Binoche in it. It is something that I never would have watched normally, but nothing else was on, so I threw it in. It is really worth the rental.


See you all later.


Wyman

No comments: