Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Liz and Tatum's BDay at John D. McGurks








We finally celebrated Tatum and Liz's Bday yesterday. We all met down at McGurks for supper and had a grand time. The food and beer was stellar. I tried some O'Fallon 5 Day IPA as well as putting down some Smithwicks. I had a fabulous ribeye topped with bleu cheese. It was cooked to perfection. We also sampled some whisky bread pudding. Happy 30th to Liz and No 7 for T.



The leg is feeling better, but still looks horrible. I am running out of tegaderm and may have to buck up and get some more. That stuff is expensive!!



Unfortunately basketball season is upon us. I have to go to the rules meeting tonight and then actually start calling Dec. 1. I love basketball, but just hate being gone all week long in the evenings. Basketball is winter for me. I enjoy being involved in the game, just don't look forward to the bitching and moaning of the fans and coaches. Leaving home at 7:30am and getting home at 10pm just plain sucks. I often question whether all the driving and wear and tear on my car is worth the $100. If gas keeps going up, this may be my last season.



I am really looking forward to camping this weekend with the Pliemann family.



Ta

No comments: