Sunday, October 5, 2008

My weekend just got better because...















The Cubs just got swept by the Dodgers. I support only one team and that is the St. Louis Cardinals. I dislike all other teams in America, but hate only one, the Chicago Cubs. I take pleasure in watching them lose. I never argue or say bad things to Cubs fans I know. I just sit back quietly and revel when they choke. I almost feel like I am bringing some bad karma upon myself just by writing this. I go to the Cards/Cubs games and just sit back and listen to the idiot fans cheering and making asses of themselves in our stadium. When I go to Wrigley and watch games, I try to be civil and just sit in my seat and give a little clap when my birds do well. The same thing never happens here. The Cub's fans stand up and slap high fives and just stick it right in your face. That is bad karma and it came back and bit them. I hope they never win another playoff again.



I do want to clarify that I absolutely love the city of Chicago and most of its non Cub inhabitants. I am sure their are some cool Cubs fans out there somewhere, but none of them ever show up for games down here.



Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!

No comments: