Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tatum's Birthday






Tatum had seven 1st grade friends over to our house for a sleepover birthday party. It was total chaos from beginning to end. Most of the girls were really well behaved, but one or two of them were very disrespectful and completely out of hand. Kirsten worked really hard to make sure the girls had a good time. While Tatum is a great kid and I love her very much, we will never have that many girls over again. I had to get to bed so I could get up and ride mtn bikes early in the morning. The girls stayed up until 3am screaming and yelling just having a grand ole time. If you are thinking of having a sleepover party for your kid, don't!!!


I got in 15 or so miles with Struckman trying to get in shape for Burnin at the Bluffs on Oct. 12th.


1 comment:

zerry ht said...

It seems like the kids had a wonderful time, but I can understand how it must have been difficult for you. I’m not a fan of sleepover parties myself, but I’ll let my son go to a friend’s place for sleepovers sometimes. My boy will also be celebrating his birthday next week, and we are planning to organise a small party for him at the nearby venue NYC.