Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The last day






With one last day off before school really gets going, we decided to go to the St. Louis Science Center. We went to the Omnimax to see Dinosaurs Alive. It was a really good movie and the girls and I both learned a lot. It was only 45 minutes long which was good for Reese. If you get a chance, take your kids to go see it.


We had planned on renting a paddle boat at Forest Park, but the weather was a bit warm for that. Both girls were complaining how hot it was, so we went over to BigShark to pick up the new cassette I had ordered for my new/used set of rims. After looking at the cassette, they realized they ordered a 10 speed. I need a 9. Yes, I am still riding the ancient 9 speed Shimano. So, they will have one for me on Friday.


School in the morning. Good night.

No comments: