Sunday, July 6, 2008

Landscaping






I decided to rip out the old bushes in the front of my house and completely re-do everything. I have never liked the bushes that came with the house and now ten years later I have done something about it. I had Mom's truck because I was getting the bumper fixed on my car. I ripped out the bushes and had them in the dumpster in about thirty minutes time. After that I went and bought a load of top soil and about 45 stones to line the front. That evening we went to Lowe's and bought around 50 new plants, flowers and bushes. The next day I spent putting them in the ground and then covering them with mulch. I figure I have about 10 hours invested in the new and improved front yard. Here are the before and after pictures. I am no professional, so no criticism please!

No comments: